Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Boss . . . Born to Run . . . Acoustic

I love playing with a band. I love it a lot. I love the group dynamic, the rehearsal, and having it all come together during a performance.

But my initial preference is to sing solo with my guitar. Always has been, always will be. I enjoy the intimacy of doing a song with just a guitar to back up what I sing . . .

Just seems to be more "pure" . . . it's a personal thing I guess.

When it's just me and a guitar . . . I think the audience is more inspired to sing with me, and, to be truthful . . . I really get a kick when people start singing together.

I discovered this video . . . the "Boss" doing and acoustic/solo version of Born to Run.

I think it show's what I mean . . . minus the flawed words of explanantion.

Awesome . . .

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...