Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Confirmation Sunday . . .

Yesterday, it was my distinct honor and privilege to help welcome 33 confirmands into full membership in our church.   This beautiful group of 6th graders are a great bunch of kids, and our love for them and their families is so deep.  

It had to be a hard day for Nathan, our Children's Pastor, as he said goodbye to such a special group.  And Jenny, our Youth Ministry Director, who led this children through the confirmation process, and into the youth group  . . . what a day for her as well.

It has been many years since either of my daughters went through confirmation . . . so perhaps some of the specialness of the day is lost on me . . . until today, when I read Lorie Payne's blog.

Please read it . . . and share how special yesterday's Confirmation Sunday was to one of our church families.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...