Monday, July 24, 2023

Singing for the Couts UMC 60+ Seniors Event was a Success!


I really enjoyed singing for the Couts UMC 60+ Seniors group Saturday, July 22nd, in Weatherford, TX. We had great audience participation, especially when we all sang "I Believe in Music!" So great to reconnect with friend and retired clergy colleague Dawne Hood Phillips who leads the senior ministry at Couts. The one and only Missy Buchanan was the featured speaker. SMissy is an internationally known author and speaker on embracing and empowering the process of aging faithfully. She gave an absolutely outstanding presentation that related to everyone there. I hope we can work together again in the future.

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...