Wednesday, December 19, 2018

A shout out to one of the good guys . . .

Joe Hagin is the Life Enrichment Director at our area Crowley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.   I have provided music for several dozen nursing homes, retirement communities and senior adult centers in different communities in Texas for over 30 years.   I can hoestly say that I have never seen anyone approach their job with the care, compassion, energy and enthusiasm that Joe does.  Joe is the guy who is always in a funny hat.  He always has a song to sing.  He always has a joke or a cheerful word ready.  And, he really cares about the residents at CN&RC.   To him, they are all family.

He is one of the good guys and deserves our appreciation as well as a pat-on-the-back.

Joe is your contact person if you are interested in volunteering at CN&RC.  Our church is entering a new relationship of support for the staff and residents there in 2019.  They are our neighbors, and we want to support their good work.

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...