Friday, November 3, 2017

Thank you Golden Eagles of Crowley FUMC . . ..

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

I'm not sure what word or sound I was making, or what song I was singing . . . but I had the wonderful privilege to perform for the Golden Eagles Senior Adult Fellowship on Thursday, November 22nd.  Once a year I provide "Pastor Rick's Musical Review!"  I personally had a blast.

I will be performing for the residents at our Crowley Nursing Home on Thursday, November 16th.  On Friday, November 17th, I will be the entertainment for the Annual Thanksgiving Lunch at the Crowley Senior Center.

I will be out-of-pocket the middle of December through March recovering from long-overdo surgery on both knees.  Hope to be back singing regularly by April.  Looking forward to as well to adding a couple of new venues where I hope to be performing once-a-month.  More to come.

God's grace, and funny faces, still amaze me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...