Friday, April 11, 2014

Oh, let me hear a well sung hymn . . .

So, if you need a good laugh to start your weekend . . . then continue reading.  You might get a chuckle or two . . .

Dentist's Hymn - Crown Him with Many Crowns 

Weatherman's Hymn - There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

Contractor's Hymn - The Church's One Foundation 

The Tailor's Hymn - Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer's Hymn - There's a Green Hill Far Away 

The Politician's Hymn - Standing on the Promises! 

Optometrist's Hymn - Open My Eyes That I Might See

The Tax Payer's Hymn - I Surrender All

The Gossip's Hymn - Pass It On 

The Electrician's Hymn - Send The Light 

The Shopper's Hymn - Sweet Bye and Bye

The Realtor's Hymn - I've Got a Mansion, Just Over the Hilltop

The Doctor's Hymn - The Great Physician

And . . .  for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns:

55 mph............God Will Take Care of You

75 mph.............Nearer My God To Thee

85 mph.............This World Is Not My Home

95 mph.............Lord, I'm Coming Home

100 mph...........Precious Memories

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...