Thursday, November 28, 2013

Every once in while, I do something right ....

I was assigned turkey cooking duties this year by my wife and eldest daughter. 

My last attempt at doing a whole turley did not go that well.  Edible ... but I had trouble keeping the Big Green Egg at a constant  temp. I know I could have done better.

Just 4 people for dinner this year ... so we picked out a turkey breast.

I fired up the Egg .... and got it right for once.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  Count your blessings today as many times as you can. And then count them again tomorrow. And again the next day and the next day and the next day . . .

God's grace still amazes me ... ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...