Monday, January 28, 2013

I will start posting regularly again soon . . .

I promise to start posting regularly again as soon as I can. However it look's I will be concentrating on a few more funerals this week and next, and the care we give to the respective families.

I love to sing and play guitar, for myself and for others, just about more than anything else.  But I love providing pastoral care to people just as much.  I try and approach both as a craft that I have worked hard to develop skills at, and will work to continue to do so.

I will be blogging a daily devotional during the upcoming season of Lent.   Just to let you know.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...