Tuesday, December 13, 2011

End of the year reflections ...

A good year.

Certification in therapeutic music entertainment has opened several previously closed doors to me. And at this time in my life, I picked up a guitar and walked through the door. Actually wasn't as hard as I thought. Perhaps it ist true, that I am the age where I know what I am about, what I have deep passions for.

As a result of some new doors opening to me, I am not that far from the time I will be singing and playing guitar about half the time each week.

That sounds pretty good to me.

A lesson learned here is that I wish I had pursued music earlier in my life. It is what I've been called to do all my life. I am pretty happy when I sing . . . and I think it shows when and where ever I perform.

A good year.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...