Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 24th "Family Friendly" service at 5 PM - Preaching on Christmas Day

This Saturday, Christmas Eve, at the 5 PM "Family Friendly" service in the main sanctuary, I will be playing guitar and leading the singing! All Christmas hymns, favorites of one and all.

I'm getting the Guild 12-string all ready!

We have services at 5 PM, 7 P and 9 PM at the Downtown Campus, and a service at 6 PM at the Heritage Campus.

I will also be bringing the message on Christmas morning. We will only have worship at 11:15 AM on December 25 at the Downtown Campus. A blessing of the presents will also take place.

Check out www.firstmethodistgrapevine.org for more info on the themes of each service.

See you Saturday and Sunday!

God's graces still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...