Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Joshua Ingram Band info . . .

Joshua (Josh) Ingram is a good friend, great guitar player, singer, husband and dad. He is also our worship leader at the Heritage Campus, and one of my fellow Theraputic Music Entertainment apprentices at Hugworks.org.

I put the live link to his Reverbnation site on my blog for a while. He is good! If you need a band that will carry an event, and surprise you in a good way in the process . . . then give them a call. Josh and his band perform rock, americana, folk, etc. Lot's of original tunes and a good amount of covers.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...