Friday, December 17, 2010

Check out Jose Feliciano on the Christmas edition of "Live at Daryl's House!"

I have been listening a lot to the internet show, "Live at Daryl's House!" with Daryl Hall of Hall and Oates fame.

It's a very good, very well done program, featuring Daryl and most of the Hall and Oats Band guys playing with some classic artists as well as a lot of new artists I have never ever heard of, but whose music I have come to like by listening to the program.

The Christmas program is up now . . . and it features Jose Feliciano.

Man, that guy is just one major entertainer . . . he is awesome. It just blows me away to see what he can do on a classical guitar, whether it be Christmas music like "Feliz Navidad," or old rock like "Light My Fire," and "Fire and Rain."

However, should you decide to watch the program . . . go ahead and click first on "Little Drummer Boy." Jose plays snare drums on the guitar!!!!!!! Just too awesome to describe with words. You've got to see it to believe it . . . and appreciate it as well.

A great show. I have watched it twice so far, all the way through both times.

God's grace, especially at Christmas, still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...