Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What do you do when you've gone as far as you can go in your career?

This is a great question which Glenn Shepherd answers in his latest newsletter.

He uses a story about guitar great John Fogerty . . . so he got my attention quick . . . and I was glad I read the article . . . he makes a very good point . . . that when we come to a point where we are wondering what to do next . . . we should "get even better."

This is a story I had to print out and put in my "personal" notebook.

www.glennshephardnewsletter.com/2009/237print.htm.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...