Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Re-Reading the Gospels . . .

I have talked about this some with my friend, Floyd. It is time for my semi-annual reading of the Gospels and Acts. Matthew, Mark, Luke, Johh and Acts are my Bible bread-and-butter as far as my personal spiritual growth is concerned.

In light of the current situations in Washington and Wall Street, I have decided to read the Gospels and Acts through the lens of identifying the difference real leadership makes, and . . . the abuses of government controls.

I think Jesus has something to say about all of this . . . and I want to put together in context in my mind.

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...