Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm back home . . .

And will be back in the office on Wednesday, October 1st.   

A good trip which included my daughter's wedding, fishing twice on the King's River northeast of Eureka Springs, spending a day driving and exploring the War Eagle area southwest of Eureka Springs, and taking time just to rest and relax.   The weather was simply wonderful, and the leaves were just starting to turn.

And . . . we discovered a new winery and vineyard of special interest to us because of their very good "fruit" wines.

Eureka Spings . . . 
Mountain mama . . .
Take me home . . . 
Country roads . . .

Once again . . . ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...