Monday, November 11, 2019

Your Daily Dose of Bruce Springsteen: Thunder Road (Live at the Hammersmith Odeon, London '75)





Oh Lordy . . .

This version of Thunder Road has to be one of the best performances of this Bruce Springsteen staple. I have always been so fond of singer songwriters "keeping it simple."   A singer, one or two instruments (in this version a harmonica and piano) and an emotion you can't describe . . . you can only feel it.

I know . . . you are a Springsteen fan or you aren't.  But this version of Thunder Road is one of the most magnificent pieces of music every written and performed in my humble opinion.

I hope you enjoy.  I did.

Keep making a joyful noise where ever you are!

Rick ><>


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...