Saturday, October 29, 2016

Texas Plains - Kristyn Harris




Kristyn Harris recently performed for the Crowley House of Hope Annual Volunteer Dinner which we were honored to host at the church where I serve as Pastor.  This is the 2nd time Kristyn has performed here . . . and we really appreciate her talent very much!  She is one classy young woman, and many here enjoy following her music career.  She is an energetic talent.  If you want to watch someone embracing their passon as their life work, then check Kristyn out. There are many, may videos of her  performing on Facebook!

Enjoy!  This will lift your spirits!

CLICK HERE to go to Kristyn's website.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...