Thursday, August 27, 2015

Lifelong Learning (L3)

Lifelong Learning by Don McMinn
My friend and leadership mentor, Mr. Don McMinn, has just finished a new e-book on Life Long Learning (what Don taught some of us back in the "Leader's Summit" days to call L3).   I highly value Don's friendship, his mentoring, and his leadership blog (www.donmcminn.com).

If you sign up for his blog, you will receive the e-book as a gift.  Just go to donmcminn.com/subscribe or CLICK HERE.

Yes, this is a blatant endorsement, and I am proud to give it.  I have known Don for 10+ years, and his sharing with me helped me to successfully minister at FUMC in Grapevine, TX for the 10 years I was there.  I will benefit from it as well as I serve the good people here in Crowley, TX.

God's grace still amazes me  . . . and do my friendships with people like Don McMinn.

Rick ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...