Monday, June 23, 2014

VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL STARTS TODAY!!!!

WOW!
WOW!
WOW!

Our annual summer Vacation Bible School started this morning, in the middle of a Texas thunderstorm!

We were worried that it would be a slow day . . . with parents keeping kids at home because of the bad weather.  

What were we thinking???   Kid's are still coming in!

I've got morning Assembly duties this year . . . playing the part of Assembly Leader "Sandy Paper" playing opposite of "Rivet the Ant" played by Pastor Nathan.   At the closing assembly, I will have guitar in hand to lead the children and volunteers in a time of worship and praise. 

Going to be fun.

One of my absolutely most favorite times of the year . . . always has been and always will be.

God's graces still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...