Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rick singing for New Horizons on May 28th



A concert featuring the songs I grew up with as a child, youth and young adult . . .

Come hear, and join in the singing of many favorite folk music classics, also songs by Glen Campbell, John Denver, Elvis, Jerry Reed, as well as several Broadway love songs from the 60's.

Come listen . . . come clap . . . come dance . . . or come sing!  We are going to have a lot of fun.

For more info, click http://www.firstmethodistgrapevine.org/10664/event/event_id/352802/New-Horizon-with-Rick-Mang . . . or contact the FUMC-Grapevine Church Office at 817-481-2559

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...