Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Techno-World ... Here I come

On Father's Day, my daughters and their husbands gifted me with the funds to get an iPad. Such a sweet family!!!! bless their hearts! How did they know I wanted one? maybe because every day since coming home from Annual Conference (2 weeks ago)I have mentioned that I wanted one??? So, I am going down the path of using an iPad as my "mobile" computer. Some of it my choice, some of it I'm being dragged kicking and screaming. Actually the learning curve has not been that hard, except for a moment yesterday when I almost threw it out the window. I've been able to figure it out .... And find out about some of the ways using it can help me be more productive. Man, there are a ton of music apps!!! I'm going to check out the Guitar Rig stuff for some possible vocal and guitar recording. There are a lot of apps for electric guitar, but not many, if any at all, for acoustic. It will be fun to look. More to come. God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...