Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Round 1 goes to the Taylor . . .

In between VBS sessions today . . . I take out my Taylor Custom GS (sinker redwood), plug it in to my Fishman Loudbox 100, and then proceed to beat the hell out of it for an hour. 

I'm mean . . . I am pounding it!   Let's see what this baby can do.

About an hour later, I stop to catch my breath . . . my shoulder aches, I am tired, sweaty . . .

And it's as if I hear this guitar say out loud . . .

"Is that the best you can do?" 

Then it calls me a pussy and laughs!  You know, that kind of laugh that translates, "Can you believe this guy?"

Round 1 goes to the Taylor.  It beat me.  

What a great guitar!  What a freakin' great guitar!

Out of breath . . . and beat . . . but still in awe that God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...