Monday, February 22, 2010

Trying to "name" the CD project . . .

I thought the hardest part of doing a CD of the songs we have done in worship during the Children's Time would be to lay down the guitar and vocal tracks, followed by mixing, etc.

I was wrong.

The hardest thing is deciding on a name for the CD project . . . and designing a cover for the CD case.

Funny thing . . . how someone as visual stimulated as I am can't come up with an original idea for a "visual" CD cover.

However, my wife has come to the rescue with an idea that will work.

But again, what to call / title this project? I need to figure it all out by the end of this week.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...