Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have never seen it snow this long in my life . . .


Ok, I live in north central Texas. In fact, I live just a mile or so west of the D/FW International Airport.
It has been snowing today since very early in the morning . . . this picture was taken at 1 PM.
I am back in my church office, and the largest snow flakes of the day are falling right now. What was projected as 1-2 inches of accumilation has now been changed to 6-8.
I for one do not like snow . . . but today, I have to say it is one of the prettiest sights I have ever seen.
God's grace, and His creation, still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...