Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Sweetwater.com

I would like to offer a shout out to the folks at Sweetwater.com.

I recently ordered several sets of strings.  I called in by phone to place my order, and things could not have gone more smoothly.  I even got a new set of strings for my Guild Jumbo 12-string.

Price wise, I know I saved around $10-15 total, and the price of gas needed to drive to Guitar Center in Fort Worth or Waco.   That would be an over 4+ hour round-trip not counting shopping time.  Ordering from Sweetwater by phone took maybe 10 minutes. 

Ordering online or by phone makes more sense now that we live in Comanche County, TX.   The folks at Sweetwater.com really came through.

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...