Monday, October 2, 2017

The mystique of Martin Guitars



I have two Taylor guitars, both BTO's.  I have two Guild jumbo's (a six and a12 string).  All of these are just the best guitars in all the world.  Outstanding instruments.  Others who are betters players than I have played them, and I sit in awe of the music this instruments produce.

Desite all this . . . I gravitate to my Martin guitars.

Enjoy this video from a few years back.

If you have a favorite guitar, uke, bass, flute, trumpet, violin or any other instrument, and would love to share you story, then please contact me by email at revrickmang@gmail.com.

God's grace, and a fine guitar, amaze me greatly . . .  ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...