Thursday, February 18, 2016

A new book that will be worth the read . . .

My friend and past musical partner, Larry Dykstra, has a new book which is currently in the print process.

Musical Hugs: Succeeding Through Serving One Song at a Time is the name of the book.  Larry writes about his making a change in his life by singing to children in hospitals.  I got to read an advance copy, and I think it's a great book for anyone determined to make a difference in the lives of other people.  In truth, I took a couple of the same steps that Larry did during my therapeutic music entertainment certification process.  Larry was one of my mentors during that time.  Anyone who sings to others will be able to relate.

This will be a "must read" book for anyone who has ever said out loud, "somebody should do something about this problem," and later realized that the "someone" who needed to act was themselves. 

More info later on where/how to get a copy.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...