Tuesday, November 25, 2014

December will be busy!

I will be posting my December singing and preaching dates here soon.  I appreciate prayers as this will be a very busy time of the year.

I have routinely sung a Christmas program for as many as 5 retirement / assisted living centers each December, plus for a couple of community or church groups.  Some of the great folk who participate in our 1st Church String Band ministry will be helping me out when they can.  Everyone will be blessed as a result.

I ended up taking the month of November off due to a sore back issue that needed several chiropractic visits before it was remedied.  I did get to sing at our Family Advent Wreath event here at the church.  That was a blast.

We especially have reason to sing in December!   Sing out!

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...