Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cancer tests and screens this week . . .

Sorry for not posting a devotional since Easter.  I hope to be back blogging a daily devotional beginning in May . . . perhaps "150 Days in Psalms."

This week I am participating in re-staging procedures for my thyroid cancer, including a scan and blood work up this coming Friday.   Should get the results on April 24th.

Otherwise . . . life is good, but I'm at the point where I know I have too many guitars . . . and don't play any of them regularly.  Today I actually thought about selling all of them . . . but then I rather quickly came to my senses.  Seems one of the side-effects of injections and stuff I've had so far this week includes mental fatigue.  Part of it is due to the frustration that my cancer stuff this year set back some plans that I had worked a long time to bring about . . . only to have to cancel or suspend them until I one day get the "all clear."

I would honestly rather be singing.

Thursday, I am going to work on the neck action on 3 of my guitars . . . hopefully without violating any warranties in the process.  I don't mind doing little tweaks, but lack the nerve, skill and tools to do anything major.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...