Tuesday, June 14, 2011

VBS coming soon . . .

Yay! VBS here at FUMC-Grapevine starts the last week of June. Evening sessions run Sunday (6/26) through Thursday (6/30), and morning sessions run Monday (6/27) through Friday (7/1).

I get to lead music during the big assembly and worship time for both groups. Getting ready to give the Guild F-512 a work out. I will find out what it is made of after 1o sessions by Friday morning.

I think it will more than hold it's own.

Nathan Firmin, our children's pastor reports that we are filling up fast. So get registered ASAP. Some of the younger classes may already be filled.

See you at VBS!

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...