Saturday, July 2, 2011

Time to put it all together . . .

It's time. It's time to finish up the Theraputic Music Entertainment apprenticeship I started close to two years ago.

On July 11-13, I will be attending a Hugworks TME intensive workshop. Afterwards, I will finish up my song memorization requirements, and take my "final," which is a solo performance at an area hospital, under the observation of one of the Hugworks leaders.

It has been a positive experience, but like a lot of volunteer activities, what I was able to do and accomplish was very much affected by stuff at the church, including Ken Diehm's recent death.

I took off 3 months from the program until the time I knew that our new Senior Pastor had been selected. And now, my schedule is hopefully opening up enough to allow me to focus on the program and get it finished. Especially since our VBS efforts for this summer have concluded.

It's time.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...