Saturday, July 9, 2011

Grapevine Guitar Works is expanding . . .

Over the past 3 months, I've been trying to help Sean with a remodel of the GGW showroom, located upstairs in the Grapevine Antique Mall.

Section by section, we've been repainting walls, and forming new areas for guitar displays. Sean's idea for how the store would look is starting to pan out really well.

Sean is now carrying new Fender and Squire electric guitars and basses, and new Fender acoustics. He is still one of the largest independent Taylor dealers in the country, as well as on of the few dealers carrying new G&L and Parker electrics as well as Eastman and Cordoba acoustics, including ukuleles.

Showroom hours are 10 AM - 6 PM Monday through Saturday. Sunday hours start a little later and end a little earlier. Check the GGW website for more info.

My thanks to Sean for sponsoring my Theraputic Music Entertainment ministry to area nursing homes and for children in hospitals for over 5 years now. I one day hope to be able to have helped Sean to the extent he has helped me. Not only is he my sponsor, but also a dear friend.

Please consider doing business with GGW for your guitar and accessories needs. You will be glad you did. And if you see me painting or hanging guitars . . . please say "Hi", and I'll be glad to tell you more about Hugworks and Theraputic music.

God's graces still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...