Friday, February 23, 2018

Harry Chapin--Taxi



Boy, I must really be in a warm, reflective yet meloncholy mood . . . to come across Harry Chapin singing "Taxi."   You want to talk about songwriting?  Ok, but it won't be a real conversation (in my humble opinion) without acknowledging Harry's music.

I wonder sometimes what "could have been" if Harry hadn't been killed in the auto accident years ago.

This a song rich in communicating the need we all have for meaningful relationships.

What relationship do you have today, right nonw, that needs your focus and nurturing?

Rick ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...