Monday, January 20, 2014

The "King" lives! Really, I bumped into him on Friday . . .

I was over at Murphy's Music in Irving on Friday, meeting a friend for lunch.

While I was there, I had the privilege of bumping into Kraig Parker, my most favorite-in-the-whole-wide-world Elvis impersonator.

It was great to re-connect with Kraig.  For several years he provided an Elvis show here at our church on the Sunday before the Super Bowl.

For the record . . . in my humble opinion . . . Kraig is the best.

For more info on Kraig, check out www.thekinglives.com.

Mercy . . . uh-huh!


God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...