Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year to all,

As was probably said by many who toasted in the New Year ...

"Welcome to 2014, with hopes this year is a damn sight better than last year."

I don't make resolutions anyone.  I'd rather spend the time I have left chasing dreams!!!!!!

Like finally starting and hosting a community folk / Americana music / coffee house venue . . . And one day singing more for Hugworks . . . And spending summers in New Mexico as a chaplain at Philmont Scout Ranch.

Not forgetting . . . Continuing to be the best husband and dad I can be . . . Being the best pastor I can be . . .  Drawing even more closer to my God and my neighbor.

Here's to the dreams you chase this year!

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...