Monday, July 30, 2018

Family Concert at Crowley UMC on August 19th . . .

For those in the area near Crowley, TX and southwest Fort Worth, Crowley UMC and the Crowley United Methodist Preschool will be hosting Jim Newton and Paul G. Hill of the Hugworks Children's Network for a family friendly Back-to-School concert and ice cream social beginning at 5:00 PM on Sunday, August 5, 2018.

I apprenticed several years ago with Jim and Paul in their Therapeutic Music Performer program.  They pretty much taught me most of what I know about singing to children and to senior adults.

If you are in the area, and would like to participate, then please email me and let me know!


No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...