Monday, March 10, 2014

Hope to be back singing soon . . .

Due to my regular ministry duties, combined with an out-of-town business trip, and a week's worth of still lingering allergies, I haven't had a chance to sing much in the past few weeks.

However, music and performing have still been on my mind.

Now that my J-40 can be played though and amp or PA, I have begun to pair down my travelling equipment, which should be much easier now that I have a small mixing console.

I am not a very good sound technician . . . but I have begun the process of learning more, so I can provide a better quality music performance the smaller venues I love to perform in.  

More info to come on what I learn and experience.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>



No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...