Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Brushed the dust off the ol' Cowboy hat . . .

I knew this morning it was going to be a really humid and muggy day, as we prepare for the prospect of even more spring Texas thunderstorms this evening and tomorrow.

So . . .

I wore a nice pair of Wrangler blue jeans today.

Wore one of my FUMC-Grapevine button up short-sleeve western shirts.

Wore my straw Cowboy hat. Since I've lost weight, it fits better than it has in years. Last time I wore it was a couple of years ago, when Thomas Milyo took me fly fishing (picture below/right in the links section).

I was really comfortable today. I think it showed in my speech and how I treated people. Humidity and weather didn't bother me at all.

Felt good to really be me today. Felt I needed to write about it.

Thank you, Lord. And thank you again, Barber Joe, for suggesting I need to wear a hat in the spring and summer.

Ever forward . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...