Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tried planning my own way, and it didn't work . . .

Rats . . .

For the past year . . . I have tried to "organize" and coordinatre all my projects and work with over a dozen ministry teams in a personally designed system that I was hoping to actually market for pastors someday.

Parts of it worked . . . but most didn't.

So, I am going to return to using the Planner Pad.

It only costs $26 plus shipping, and is available in looseleaf or spiral in several sizes.

I used it my first year-and-a-half here at FUMC-Grapevine, with great success. My order for the new 2008 Planner Pad was sent in today.

Why did I stop using it?

Ask my friend Floyd why I am always looking for the "perfect" guitar pick!

I was hoping, actually, that I would be a better coordinator/project manager if I developed a personalized system. I gave it a good ride . . . but it didn't work as well as I hoped.

Just thought I would share what I believe is a very good product, especially if you help coordinate teams or manage a lot of projects, like I do.

I'm better than I deserve! ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...