Friday, November 25, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

This weekend I am finalizing plans for some upcoming changes to the blog, including a new name and a new focus that I think readers will enjoy.  I've been toying with the idea for quite a while.  The new focus will be interviews with everyday normal guitar / uke / bass / banjo players about their favorite instruments. 

There is still a lot of prep work to do, including a new blog format and possibly a new web site.  So hang on for a little while longer.

Articles about singing to/with senior adults will still be a regular feature because that is my first musical love and passion.  My new goal will be to post one informative article a week on a regular basis. 

God's grace, and new adventures, still amaze me . . . ><>

No comments: