Saturday, January 11, 2014

I sure miss those guys . . .

I had the honor and privilege of singing with the "Hugworks Guys" last night . . . my dear friends Jim Newton and Paul G. Hill.

More info about their work at www.hugworks.org.

These two gentlemen, along with Larry Dykstra, led me by the hand through the process toward being certified as a therapeutic music entertainer.  I am and will be forever greatful.

My duties at the church, and my professional calendar, have kept me from singing with Jim and Paul in area hospitals this past year or so.   I am working on a senior adult music project with them, and hopefully can share more about that if and when it rolls out later this year.

I had a great time singing with them, and for the children and adults who gathered last night as part of our Bryan's Buddies Respite Night ministry.  An awesome bunch of people, one and all.

God's grace still amazes me . . . ><>

No comments:

I don't feel dressed without having a pen, pencil and notebook with me!

I'm at the age where I pretty much know what I like to have with me in terms of every-day-carry.   I like 4"x6" sized notebook...